Are you a jobseeker or are you transitioning careers? Are you often asking yourself the question “is THIS really IT for me?” or “if I do not change NOW, will I do this until I retire?”
Would you like some practical guidance in your search for the job that you are meant to do?
My approach may include but is not limited to the following actions/themes:
- Analysis status: where are you at right now? Where do you want to be? What are the obstacles?
- Professional potential assessment: Identifying your ccompetences, your values, drivers, influences, ambitions, intentions, and Unique Selling Points (USP's) using the Career Coaching Questionnaire
- Choosing your Professional Projects – establishing the base for your Exit or Career Plan
- Working on Self-Marketing tools: i.e. CV, motivation letter, Linked-in profile
- Improving your Presentation & communication: interview training, how to sell yourself.
- Search strategy & plan of action: use of network, social media, planning & targets.
- For start-ups: practice 'sales pitch', business plan review
- 'Plan B': Brainstorming on different possibilities and opportunities.
- Contract negotiations, how to settle into new environment.
Individual session: 60 min
Package (6 Sessions): 990 CHF
Single Session: 175 CHF
(see more information at “Prices”)
Coppet (my home office)
- Another mutually agreed location in Terre Sainte (Vaud)
Video conference (i.e. Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp Call)
“Walk & Talk – at distance” (we walk and talk, but on the phone)
- A regular Phone Call.